Terrific Cars of Spring Lake

1205 Lillington HWY : Spring Lake NC 28390

Phone: 910-689-0072
fax: (910) 960-3125
Email: contact@terrificcarsofspringlake.com

About Us

  • Terrific Cars of Spring Lake is a buy here pay here auto dealer. We offer quality Pre owned Vehicles with great down payments... and payments all can afford.

  • We now offer a 1 Year 12 Thousand mile Limited Power Train Service Agreement with 2 oil and filter changes on us. Its a warranty with you and your family in mind.

  • We are now offering a pickup payment option on all purchases. This offer is simple you bring in 75% of the down payment plus tax, tag, and title fees. We will deferred the other 25% in a pickup payment for up to 30 days. The first payment then will be deferred for an addition 30 days. Wow!! Its an amazing program that gets you in the vehicle you want today!

  • We also offer a trade in program as long as you have the title to the vehicle! We will give you money toward your down payment on one of our certified pre owned vehicles. You also have to option to just sell it and take the money home.

  • Please browse our website and see our selection of great vehicles! If you don't find it here... give us a call! We will find it for you!

  • Give us a call today.. everyone rides!! Good credit or Bad credit everyone is approved at Terrific Cars of Spring Lake.

Office Number 910-689-0072

Office Hours

Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 3:00PM
Sunday Closed

Contact Info

Address: 1205 Lillington HWY : Spring Lake, NC 28390
Phone: (910) 689-0072
Fax: (910) 960-3125
Email: contact@terrificcarsofspringlake.com